Saturday, July 23, 2011

Jurassic Park 4 is Green for GO!


While promoting The Adventures of Tintin at Comic-Con in San Diego, Steven Spielberg teased us with some news on the long-awaited Jurassic Park 4.

As previously reported, there was rumors of the series being rebooted, but by the sound of it that's not the case anymore.

Steven Spielberg announced:

"We have a story, I can happily announce right now. We have a writer…. Hopefully, we'll be making Jurassic Park IV in the near future. In the next two or three years."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, I'm so excited. So does that mean that he'll be sitting in the directors chair again. Or will he just simply stay as producer. Either way, I'm excited.

People, Jurassic Park IV is officially in-development! :)


Related Articles:

1 comment:

  1. I'm worried and hopeful. I didn't like the 2nd movie, and I heard the 3rd one was pretty bad.

    ReplyDelete