Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Glee's Kurt, Finn, & Rachel WILL Graduate at End of Season 3



Sad day.

It was just announced that Chris Colfer, Cory Monteith, and Lea Michelle will not be returning for season four of Glee and their characters will be graduating at the end of this next season.

Too bad. They're 3 of my favorite characters. Thankfully, Santana and Puck have not been announced. It'll be likely that Puck will leave and Santana will stay, but if they both leave then I don't think there will be any reason to watch the show. Puck and Santana are my absolute favorite characters, but I also think the show won't be much of anything without Chris, Cory, and especially Lea. I'm not sure whether I'll still watch or not.

If you look at the "talent" they have on The Glee Project, you'll also realize that there is no reason to want to watch past the original cast. They're all weird. Like beyond weird. Won't watch or like them. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment