Sunday, May 29, 2011

What Would You Do? : Gay Parenting



Check out the video above from ABC's Primetime: What Would You Do?

To be completely honest, I'm surprised at how supportive the other guests were given that they in the middle of red state Texas. Minus the douchebag who high-fived the waitress, but then lied and said he high-fived her about good food or something. If you're so against it, then don't take it back and lie about it when you're out-numbered and have the production crew blur out your face because you're embarrassed and don't want America to hate you. That shows that you're not proud of what you believe in.

What would I do?

After mentally getting over my fear of confrontation, I would say something. Knowing me, I would get all worked up and start letting the swears spew out of my mouth. If I didn't say something directly to her, I would most definitely search for a manager!

So what would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment