Saturday, January 1, 2011

Movie Review: The A-Team

Warning: May contain spoilers. You've been warned.

StarStarHalf StarNo Star
(out of four stars)

I could've said three stars and I almost did, but I felt it would've made it seem too good. Two and a half is probably perfect for it. Maybe somewhere like two and three-quarters stars. Lol.

This movie was fun, funny, and explosive.

This is also the first time I've watched Jessica Biel and LIKED her! I still hold a grudge against her for being such a snotty bitch on 7th Heaven.

The action scenes were great. Particularly when they are in the tank as it parachutes down while fighting off planes. Awesome!

I liked all of the actors… Liam Neeson, Bradley Cooper, Jessica, and Patrick Wilson (although I hated that he was bad). I also really liked the two other guys on the team whose names escape me (Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson and Sharlto Copley)

I liked how when they were formulating a plan, we saw their plan unravel in real time as they explain it. I thought that was creative and… kinda helped (sometimes it was pretty confusing).

Do I think there will be a sequel? Unlikely. The four guys have expressed interest in making a sequel, but how many times do actors actually follow through with what they say. If they said they didn't want to make another one while they were promoting the movie, they're basically saying that it sucked and why make another one? Haha. Doubt it, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment