Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Movie Review: Salt

Warning: May contain spoilers. You've been warned.

StarStarStarNo Star
(out of four stars)

I heard mixed reviews about this movie prior to seeing it. Mostly I heard that the ending sucked.

Now, normally people lowering my expectations of a movie makes me hate it. But I actually really liked this movies. I just didn't care for some aspects of it.

It totally threw me off that she was a double agent actually working for the Russians. I found it disappointing when they finally made that clear, but, by the end of the movie, I ended up being okay with it. It made me happy that she ended up saving the world... as lame as that sounds.

I was very disappointed with the fact that she didn't save her husband! Like, what the fuck Angelina? You just stood there and stared at him as he died and then killed everyone. You could have killed everyone then saved your damn husband! Ugh!

Other than that major downer, the movie was great. Great action and sexy Angie. I hope they end up making a Salt 2 because they did leave it open ended. I found Salt to be Jason Bourne with a vagina!

No comments:

Post a Comment