Thursday, February 3, 2011

Deathly Hallows: Part I DVD covers released!

Harry Potter DVD Covers

The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 DVD covers are here and I love them!

I'm hope they, and I'm pretty sure they will, have a 2-Disc Collector's Edition that has the same cover as the Blu-ray. One thing that pisses me off is when they change the boxes and such when there is a huge series. I'm NOT buying the Blu-ray and I'm NOT buying the single disc. There better be a two disc or I will sue.

Part II's trailer should be released sometime this month. Just FYI!

1 comment:

  1. The DVD cover art sucks.... They should have kept the theatrical poster. Why did they did such a fake wand montage? WHY? They are supposed to be running through the forest, just before getting caught by snatchers. On early films, wands were OK. But since Goblet of fire... It kinda annoys me to see wands on the film posters. They look unusual, I mean: we all know by now it's about magic.... So the DVD cover, Hate it, HATE IT! They screwed up what could have been an amazing cover art. The Bluray cover is great, the colorization kinda reminds me of Chamber of Secrets, which is cool.

    ReplyDelete