Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hilary Duff got married!

Omg. I'm both super excited and super depressed. I wanted to marry her, but I'll be fine I suppose. She's in good hands. And I'm glad she found someone other than Joel Madden from Good Charlotte, although I supported their relationship too.

And don't think I'm just finding out about this now. She got married over the weekend and I knew. The last time I posted about Hilary it was announcing her wedding date which was much much later than this weekend. It was supposed to be months from now. But I didn't report that they moved it up because I've been very busy this past week. And I'm not positive of the reason why they did. ...I mean Hilary called me and told me about it, sadly I couldn't make an appearance because I was in Florida... ;)

So ya. Hilary Duff married Mike Comrie this past weekend. Hope she doesn't put her career on hold. For my sake. ;)

Isn't it funny to think that Lindsay Lohan went to jail while Hilary Duff got married? I hope Lindsay got a wake up call from that. She could be getting married too if she wasn't an idiot. Hell, she could now marry her ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson in California!

No comments:

Post a Comment