Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Movie Review: The Losers

Warning: May contain spoilers. You've been warned.

Awesome movie!

I haven't seen A-Team yet, but I'm pretty sure it's exactly like it. A group of extremely awesome military people are framed and they get revenge.

The cast was awesome! Most notable Zoë Saldana! She is soo hot! I also liked Chris Evans... he was funny. Then, the actors who play Clay and Cougar were cool too!

The action was good, the twists were good (although some were disappointing), and I think the comedy was perfectly integrated into the action. Chris Evans was a good comedic release.

Sadly, the movie made almost $29 million with a production budget of $25 million. So they only made $4 million dollar profit, so essentially it's a failure at the box office. What's worse is that they never caught/killed the movie in the bad guy, so there needs to be a second one! But with the failure at the box office, I doubt they'll make a sequel. That makes me sooo madddd!!!

But all in all, it was a great movie! So much fun to watch! And once again... awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment