Saturday, August 21, 2010

Deathly Hallows screen tested in Chicago today!

And I'm majorly jealous.

Why the hell wasn't I asked? And I don't believe Mugglenet.com creator Emerson Spartz's claim that he and his friend were walking out of a movie and a man asked them if they wanted to preview a movie before it hits theaters. He's like the Harry Potter king! Someone most likely went to him knowing he was the Harry Potter king.

Anyways, Mugglenet.com did a MuggleCast (their version of a Podcast) on it. They didn't reveal too much, but then again I'm someone who wants to know.

To listen to the broadcast click here.

Just so you know, this is what Emerson and Eric will reveal: their thoughts of the movie, the length, character deaths, where the movie will split and how it ends, Bill and Fleur's Wedding, "The Seven Potters," the Hedwig debate, and more. It's only a 22 minute web show, but I'm just advising you that you may not hear what you want to hear.

If you don't want to watch, just know that they thought the movie was amazing.

Now, my thoughts on what they said. So from here down is going to be me talking about what they talked about. So, I warned you.

They say that the movie is about 2 1/2 hours long. Good. The Harry Potter tradition continues. They also said that the movie may be PG or PG-13. Boo. I want a definite PG-13... or, if necessary, R.

The scene in the trailer where Voldemort is shooting the Elder Wand into the sky is the end of the movie. Which I think will be a great cliff-hanger ending.

Outside of the broadcast, I heard that Part I would be very dark and depressing while Part II will be epic and triumphant. That's good. My source (whatever it was) said that Part I would be like a refugee movie... like the trio are loners... which they are.

Some scenes they said were done perfectly was the Ministry of Magic scene, Bill and Fleur's Wedding, and "The Seven Potters."

Ahh! I'm so excited for this movie. But I don't want to hear anymore spoilers. Don't want to ruin too much. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment