Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Truth About the iPhone 4

I have owned my iPhone 4 for a week and two days now and I just wanted to let everybody know about the problems I've been having with it...

I've had absolutely no problems.

The only problem I'm having (that technically has nothing to do with the phone) is putting the screen protector on without having dust fly and stick on the cover. Now I have a couple of little air bubbles that are driving me nuts.

Other than that... it's perfect.

For 4 days I went without having a case which means that if I held it in the 'death grip' it could potentially lose bars. ...This is true. But it NEVER interfered with what I was doing whether I was on the phone (never lost the signal or dropped the call... minus when my cheek hit the end button), texting, on Facebook, etc.

People are just complaining that the bars drop. Big deal. As Apple demonstrated in their press conference, all smart phones have a death grip and lose bars.

Now that I have my case the bar to not drop as drastically. Really, quit worrying about it. People just need to shut up. I'm in love with my phone and I would be lost without it at this point.

I'm still just getting used to the keypad... Damn that 'return' button!!

No comments:

Post a Comment