Monday, August 9, 2010

It's A Trap coming December!

Yay!

Sooner than I thought, which makes me nervous.

"Family Guy: It's A Trap", the parody of Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, will be in stores December 21st.

I hope it's amazing. "Blue Harvest" (episode IV's parody) was amazing, I thought, but "Something, Something, Something, Dark Side" (episode V's parody) lacked... something... for me.

Two comments though...

1. I think it's HILARIOUS that Joe is Jabba the Hutt, but then again, it's also kinda random. I don't think his voice will go well, but then Jabba doesn't have legs soo... yeah.

2. Who is that character that is the ewok? At first I thought it was Brian but then I remembered he was Chewy. Is that that stupid bear from The Cleveland Show? That kinda pisses me off. We don't need that trash ruining Family Guy's movie. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment