Saturday, August 28, 2010

Rihanna's New Album is coming in November!

All I gotta say is thank god.

Rihanna's 5th album will be released November 2 of this year! It's currently untitled.

Her last album, Rated R, was released only a year ago (Nov. 20th, 2009 to be exact) and... for me... it was a flop. It was so dark and depressing, which I suppose is understandable after the Chris Brown incident.

The only songs I liked off of her last album were Russian Roulette, Rude Boy and Hard (my fav). 3 songs out of a 13-tracked album... that's pretty shitty. They say for her next album she will be going back to her poppy roots, but given her look and songs lately... I doubt it. Her red hair is so lame. Her hair is red and it's like bowl cut. I want her back to her hott and sexy bob cut. And she's been the 'featuring' girl meaning she's always featured in songs lately. Such as Love the Way You Lie with Eminem, Run This Town with Jay-Z, Live Your Life with T.I., and If I Never See Your Face Again with Maroon 5. Instead of releasing her own material.

Come on Rihanna, I miss the old you! I'm excited for your album, but I'm really not gonna get my hopes up! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment