Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Rebecca aka Emily VanCamp is Leaving Brothers & Sisters!

Beware of spoilers from the season finale.

Seriously? What. The. Fuck!?

Emily Vancamp is leaving Brothers and Sisters next season. She will appear in only TWO episodes apparently from what I've read.

What is going on with this show? They're getting rid of all of my favorite characters! There's going to be no one left in this family!

What I don't get is Rebecca and Justin just got married this past season, around mid-season! I don't think they've even been married for 10 episodes. What the hell are they going to do?

They got rid of Tommy (Balthazar Getty), Julia (Sarah Jane Morris), Joe (John Pyper-Feruson) (...though I don't really care about that one), Robert (Rob Lowe), and now Rebecca. And I also read that Kitty (Calista Flockhart aka Harrison Ford's new bride) will be underplayed meaning her screen time will be "severely cut." Ugh. I'm so aggravated.

The thing about Rebecca is that she came into the series late season one and fans of the show didn't care for her, but she finally grew on them. Grrr.

But... Luc (Gilles Marini) is apparently joining the cast for the fifth season. That should make Dancing With the Stars fans happy. I could care less. And they're also considering bringing Tommy back, which, hopefully, will bring my Julia back! ;)

This next season better BLOW ME AWAY! At least Nora, Kevin, Scotty, Sarah, and Justin will still be around. But it's not enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment