Sunday, September 12, 2010

Check out the Angry Video Game Nerd

Odd for me to talk about this, but I just love this guy. He is so funny and actually really talented.

James Rolfe, aka The Angry Video Game Nerd, records and posts his own videos on his website, Spike TV's website, and YouTube where he reviews movies, does little gag videos, and, naturally, reviews video games.

I warn you... he's very violent and uses a lot of profanity... but it's all good fun. He typically reviews old video games that ran on the original Nintendo game console. His original alias was the Angry Nintendo Nerd, but of course he got in trouble with Nintendo and became the Angry Video Game Nerd instead and now reviews games on Super Nintendo, Sega, and other consoles (but nothing new for like X-Box or Wii or even N64).

He also makes other videos such as "You Know What's Bullshit?," top tens, Board James (board game reviews) and also posts his own movies that he made himself. I'm not a very big video game person, like I'm not familiar with many of the video games he reviews, but I still enjoy watching them. I love his Top Tens (such as his Top Ten Twilight Zone Episodes, Top Ten Movie Clichés, etc.).

It's worth a watch. I'm subscribed to him on YouTube. You can visit his websites below and I also posted a video of his!

Cinemassacre.com (his website)
JamesNintendoNerd (his YouTube page)

No comments:

Post a Comment