Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Official Picks for Dancing With the Stars!

Season 11 Cast

Okay, so I'm a week behind and another person is going home tonight, but at least I'm getting to it.

It is an excellent cast and I had such a hard time choosing who I want to like so I'll go through each one.

Audrina Patridge -- I'm really liking her and I hope she does well. She has a lot of potential. And she has great abs! I think she'll go far. She just needs to loosen up a little.

Brandy -- I'm iffy with Brandy. I want to like her, but she's coming off like a bitch. When she dances and doesn't know the step, instead of hesitating, she like makes up her own thing which throws it all off. Who knows, she may get better. I have to root for them though because she's paired with my favorite dancer, Maksim Chmerkovskiy.

Bristol Palin -- Sarah Palin's meal ticket. I don't agree with her politics and I hear she is the second most demanding star of this season behind the scenes. Hell, she's not even a fucking star. So bogus. I want to see her improve, but I don't want her to be liked. Ew. And P.S. her mom is just showing up to get votes. Dumb whore.

David Hasselhoff -- Well he's gone already, which I find totally hilarious. I thought it was stupid that he was on anyways. But I guess since they had Pamela Anderson, they had to get The Hoff.

Florence Henderson -- She is just so adorable and so funny. I hope she does really well. She's so into it and willing to learn! She's doing great regardless of her age.

Jennifer Grey -- I'm just predicting now that Jennifer will be in the top two or three of this competition. She is amazing, while having recovered from a cancer in her neck resulting in four surgeries prior to the show. And she paired with my second favorite dancer, Derek Hough.

Kurt Warner -- I'm not digging him very much. I mean I don't hate him, but I don't want him to win. He's just one of those stars that are just there.

Kyle Massey -- Kyle blew me away with his first dance of the season. I was so impressed. And he's really into it. I think he'll do really well. I'm rooting for him! (Plus I hope Raven (his sister on That's So Raven) comes to watch him, because I love her.)

Margaret Cho -- Bless her soul she's trying. You have to give her credit for effort. She definitely won't win this thing, but I think she'll greatly improve enough to stay on for a bit longer. Her little asian parents are so cute and so proud of her!

Michael Bolton -- Good god, get him out of there. Sources say that he is the most demanding star on the show. He's not even that good. Just go. Leave! Go home!

Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino -- I'm not a Jersey Shore fan. Let's just get that out there. I don't quite know how I feel about him yet. I want to say I want him to improve, but then I want to say I want him to go home and stop wasting my time.

Rick Fox -- He's doing great for someone that's so tall. Especially with Cheryl Burke as his partner. She's wearing 4 inch heels! I think he'll do well.

So, this season, I'll be root/voting for Audrina Patridge, Florence Henderson, Jennifer Grey, Margaret Cho (although I know she won't go far), and Kyle Massey. Maybe Brandy if she doesn't piss me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment