Saturday, October 2, 2010

Premiere Month is Over!


I'm gonna let you guys no what I thought of a couple of new shows.

Undercovers on NBC.

The show isn't bad, but I don't think it's all that that it's hyped up to be. The show follows a married couple who are also secret agents. The married jokes are so old and not funny. But (after seeing the first two episodes) I think the series will follow such shows as CSI, :Miami, and :New York in the sense that they will solve the case all in one episode. So, for now, it seems as though you can not watch for two weeks and just pick up with a new episode. For me, that's a plus.

No Ordinary Family on ABC.

It's basically "The Incredibles" in live-action. The show seems cheesy and unoriginal, but I'm a sucker for people with powers so I enjoyed it and I'm interesting in seeing the next one. I'm just not sure if the show will make it.

The Whole Truth on ABC.

A court drama where you follow the two sides of the case: the prosecutor and the defense. This is also set up like The Undercovers where it's a case an episode. You go through the whole trial listening to both sides and then at the end of the episode they reveal the truth. According to the ratings in its premiere, it flopped, but I liked it kinda. Although Maura Tierney needs to grow out her hair. I don't like it.

My Generation on ABC.

This is the one I mainly wanted to talk about. It's interesting. It's shot like Modern Family and The Office; all reality style. But it's meant to be like a documentary following kids from high school and seeing where they ended up 10 years later. While watching the episode, I didn't much care for it, but once I got to the end I was kind of hooked and I'm intrigued to see what happens next. It's pretty good, but I don't think it'll make the cut. I think ABC to cancel any day now.

Hellcats on the CW.

It's CW's new hit show and I've been watching it. I'm a fan of Ashley Tisdale and Aly Michalka. The show isn't that original. It's name could've been Bring It On: The Series. But I need a new teen drama to watch, so this is good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment