Sunday, September 5, 2010

Another Honey Sequel... hopefully.

Blog,Movies
Rumor has it...

Disney is interested in making a third sequel (fourth if you include 'The Audience' at Epcot in Disney World) to Honey, I Shrunk the Kids entitled Honey, I Shrunk the Groom. We heard that Disney was planning to remake Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, which I hated. Honey, I Shrunk is one of my favorite movies. Classic Disney live-action.

I would rather them make the sequel. It is even rumored that Rick Moranis is coming out of retirement to reprise his role in Ghostbusters 3 and may be interested in doing the Honey sequel. Exciting.

Either they make the sequel with Rick Moranis and the original cast from the series, or they shelf the entire thing. Sorry Disney, this is one movie I will not allow you to remake. Now get to work on 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment