Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hilary's Rumored for Spider-Man!

Blog,Movies

I dunno...

I love Hilary! ...but as Spider-Man's girl... I dunno. We'll just have to wait and see.

It's rumored that Hilary Duff is up for a role in the reboot of the Spider-Man series. A copy of the script was spotted in her home on the kitchen table with the part of 'GIRL' highlighted...

Now, at this point 'GIRL' can be anything. But since it is Hilary Duff and she is a huge star it's most like the role of Peter Parker's leading lady, Mary-Jane Watson, or the police chief's daughter, Gwen Stacy.

I'm not a supporter of the new Spider-Man. I was all for Spider-Man 4 with Carnage and the Lizard as the villains. If Hilary does choose or gets selected to take the reigns from Kirsten Dunst or Bryce Dallas Howard, then I will be expecting a lot from this unnecessary reboot!

I loved Toby Maguire and Kirsten Dunst's Spider-Man. If Hilary Duff does go ahead with it, I'll be obligated to love the new one too. Ugh. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment