Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Star Wars in 3D?

I see you!

I'm not surprised.

Many people are against the very idea of them converting the movies into 3D. Either way they'll soon be releasing the saga on Blu-Ray. I can understand how people (those over the age of 21) don't particularly care for 3D and that the original trilogy are classics and 3D would just bring them down from their pedestals.

The plan is having The Phantom Menace be converted to 3D first and released back into theaters in 2012. Then, the following year, they'd release Attack of the Clones, and the next year, the next one, and so on and so on. Pending how well the Phantom Menace does, the studio will go forth and release the rest of them. Which kind of sucks, because The Phantom Menace isn't the strongest of the films.

I personally welcome the idea for the reason that I have never seen The Phantom Menace, A New Hope, or the Empire Strikes Back in theaters and I really want to experience that.

We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment