Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Audrina is Eliminated! :(

Audrina Patridge

I'm done with this show. This just proves how poorly educated this country is.

Tonight, Audrina Patridge was eliminated from Dancing With the Stars after being in jeopardy along with Jennifer Grey and Kyle Massey.

I'm so upset! However, Bristol lives on... What the fuck is up with that? Obviously all of the Jesus-loving, republicans are voting to keep her in. She is terrible and Audrina went home over her? Audrina was in 2nd place for the week while Bristol was 6th.

I'm just not understanding how it works. I expected her to be in the final 3 along with Jennifer Grey and (maybe) Brandy. I didn't expect her to win, no, but I was anticipating her to stay until the finals.

Audrina my heart goes out to you. Now I want to was The Hills. I just love her so much now, I want to watch her more. Haha. Is the show good?

Here are my tweets from tonight (you can see the progression):

-YAY! GO @AUDRINAPATRIDGE!! :)) and @therealjgrey!!

-Really? @Kurt13Warner is still in this? His lord and savior Jesus Christ must be behind this, or his 8,000 children voting. #DWTS

-Jennifer, Kyle, and @AudrinaPatridge are all in jeopardy, but Bristol isn't?! Republican's stop voting! Ugh. #DWTS

-This is fucking bogus!!! #DWTS

-I'm so fucking pissed! @AudrinaPatridge did not deserve that. Yet Bristol and Kurt live on? America is full of idiots. #DWTS

-I'm so angry. @AudrinaPatridge did not deserve that.

-@AudrinaPatridge :(

No comments:

Post a Comment