Friday, October 15, 2010

Movie Review: Baby Mama

Warning: May contain spoilers. You've been warned.

I can see how some people didn't like this movie, but I found it fucking hilarious. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are both geniuses. These two need to make more movies together.

I liked how the story played out. I had absolutely no idea that the story was going to go in the direction that it did. I thought it was just a story about Amy carrying Tina's baby. I didn't think that she would make it up for a while.

I enjoyed Greg Kinnear (aka Miley Cyrus' dad in The Last Song). However, I didn't like Dax Sheppard. I don't particularly care for him whether it's in a positive or a negative role. He just looks funny, but isn't funny. He should just stop acting. Seriously.

Loved me some Sigourney Weaver. Actually, knowing that she was in this movie (although it was for a short time) made me want to see this movie more and more. She didn't do much, but I was satisfied. Haha.

Steve Martin was freaking weird in this movie. Period.

The only downfall with this movie, in my opinion, was the abrupt ending. I felt that right after Amy had her baby, Tina found out about her baby, and they saw each other again for the first time, it just cut to the credits/birthday party. I wish there was just a little something more after them meeting again in Amy's hospital room.

Otherwise, I was surprised by how much I liked this movie. Totally funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment