Saturday, April 17, 2010

Call Me Crazy, But I Haven't Seen These Movies

I am a movie buff. I love movies. I don't claim to know everything and I don't claim to have seen all of the greats. In fact, I haven't seen many of the greats. So, I compiled a list of 30 movies that I have not seen all the way through or at all. I know, I'm bad. Enjoy!



1. The Godfather and its sequels - I tried. I really did. I watched the first ten minutes of the first one and said, "Fuck this! I'm not hooked!"

2. Grease - Watched probably 30 minutes of it. Didn't care for it.

3. Dirty Dancing

4. Schindler's List - I do want to see this movie. I just haven't gotten around to it.

5. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - I despise Clint Eastwood. Period.

6. 12 Angry Men (1957) - I did see the remake though, very good.

7. Pulp Fiction - Attempted. I hate hate HATE Quentin Tarantino.

8. Goodfellas

9. Psycho

10. American Beauty

11. Taxi Driver

12. Raging Bull

13. A Clockwork Orange

14. To Kill a Mockingbird

15. Monty Python and the Holy Grail

16. Inglorious Basterds

17. 2001: A Space Odyssey

18. The Kill Bill Volumes

19. Ben-Hur - Own it, still need to watch it.

20. Casablanca - Own it, still need to watch it.

21. Gone With the Wind

22. Scarface

23. The Exorcist

24. Good Will Hunting - Tried. Didn't hook me.

25. King Kong - 1933

26. Rocky - I HATE SYLVESTER STALLONE! Refuse to watch this movie.

27. Planet of the Apes (1968) - I've seen parts. I'd love to see it in its entirety.

28. Dawn of the Dead - Want to see it.

29. Airplane!

30. Edward Scissorhands

No comments:

Post a Comment