Saturday, April 24, 2010

I Hate Perez Hilton!

First, I'll bring you up to speed on one Perez Hilton, then, naturally, bitch about how much I hate him. Perez Hilton is a 32 year-old gay blogger that is one of those people who are famous for being famous. On his blog, he gossips about actors and celebrities and doddles on pictures of them as I did to his picture above. ;) And P.S. he changed his name to Perez Hilton because he loves Paris Hilton. His real name is Mario! HAHA. Loser.

He has a tendency to out gay actors like Jeremy Renner from the Hurt Locker and create gossip about them. He also has hatred for random celebs like Vanessa Hudgens. He also likes to post half-naked pictures of celebs like Zac Efron, Chase Crawford, and Kellan Lutz, among many others.

And then there's the whole thing with Carrie Prejean, Miss California during the Miss United States Pageant. During the pageant, Perez Hilton asked her her interview question which was about legalizing gay marriage. Prejean responded:

"Well I think it’s great that Americans are able to choose one way or the other. We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage. You know what, in my country, in my family, I think I believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman, no offense to anybody out there. But that’s how I was raised and I believe that it should be between a man and a woman."

Since then he's been in a unofficial war with her and ripping her apart in anyway he can. Yes, I agree, what she said is terrible, but let it go. She's not the only psycho religious, Jesus-loving, nymphomaniac. Just chill. Ugh.

Now I'll give my opinion of him. While I HATE his GUTS, I'm addicted to his blog. He does post some interesting and entertaining things. I check it once a day and blow over all the bullshit I hate (Justin Bieber, his Carrie Prejean battle, Glee, Tiger Woods, etc.) So basically I hate him but I like his site, but not that much. Ugh. Idk. I JUST FUCKING HATE HIM. And he's gross and ugly and fat. Like really? You're gay! You're supposed to be attractive and classy. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment