Monday, April 12, 2010

Tyler Perry's Shut the Fuck Up: The Movie

Tyler Perry is a fucking idiot. I don't know why he feels the need to add his name in front of everything that's his. Books, movies, shows, plays. What an annoying, selfish prick. I hadn't even seen his face until last year, but I had heard his name a million times.

All his movies and shows:

Tyler Perry's Diary of a Mad Black Woman
Tyler Perry's Madea's Family Reunion
Tyler Perry's Daddy's Little Girls
Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married?
Tyler Perry's The Family That Preys
Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns
Tyler Perry's Madea Goes to Jail
Tyler Perry's I Can Do Bad All by Myself
Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married Too?
"Tyler Perry's House of Payne"
"Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns"

I'm surprised he didn't force them to change the title for Star Trek to include his name since he made a cameo appearance.

TYLER PERRY, GO THE FUCK AWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment