Friday, April 23, 2010

If I see one more Jesus Fish on the rear end of a car...

If I see one more Jesus Fish on the rear end of a car... I'll kill someone. Like really? Are you really going to have the back end of your car preach to me? I don't need that. When I see one, I think this person is a conservative asshole who is against homosexuality and prays before each meal.


You've got to appreciate the jews. They keep to themselves. I don't hear about them hating other groups because a book tells them to. And I never, ever see the Star of David on the rear end of a car. The only time I ever see one is on a necklace. And even that's rare.


People, take your Jesus Fish off your cars and shove it up your ass. If you can fit it up there with all the other shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment