Friday, April 9, 2010

What the fuck is a Snooki?!


I've never seen this Jersey Shore show and I don't plan to. I don't know where they came from but all of a sudden, everything is Jersey Shore. Snooki this, "The Situation" that, everybody's having Jersey Shore parties, everybody's doing the "Snooki" hairdo!

Apparently, it's like MTV's the Real World, but it takes place on... well... the Jersey Shore. 8 housemates live together and have sex and get wasted on a regular basis. The Real World is exactly the same, except they have 7 housemates and they're required to get a job together. So the Real World cast is somewhat responsible. Somewhat.

All these kids are watching it which I think is horrible. I'm not normally the type that goes against content in television shows (I think the responsibility relies on the parents), but MTV knows only 12 year olds watch that channel. Cast members have gotten arrested on that show and it's created all types of controversy regarding Italians.

These kids aren't even attractive!!! I don't get it. I never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment