Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy 21st Birthday to Me!

It is my 21st birthday and I can't believe it's here! :)

I don't know exactly what I'm doing today, but I'll figure it out. I'll find something to do! Sadly I don't expect this birthday to be too exciting for me.


"Happy Birthdays" are appreciated! ;)

Sharing my birthday today with me are:

-Terence Stamp (born 1939, from Yes Man, Get Smart, and The Phantom Menace)
-Alex Trebek (born 1940, from "Jeopardy!")
-Danny Glover (born 1946, from Lethal Weapon, Saw, 2012, and "Brothers & Sisters)
-Alan Menken (born 1949, composer of Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, etc.)
-S.E. Hinton (born 1950, writer of The Outsiders)
-Willem Dafoe (born 1955, from Spider-Man, Platoon, Daybreakers)
-David Spade (born 1964, from The Emperor's New Groove, Grown Ups, "8 Simple Rules")
-Rhys Ifans (born 1968, from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part I)
-Selena Gomez (born 1992, from Another Cinderella Story, "Wizards of Waverly Place")

Did you enjoy the random and pointless information? I'm such a dork. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment