Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Driving Lesson #2

This is something that I've preached many times to people and it still doesn't catch on. I remember learning it in driving school, but no one ever follows it. Naturally, I began to doubt myself and then I turned to my friends over at KGB (you know, "Text your question to 542 542") and they backed me up.

Please remember the following: It is unlawful in the state of Illinois to have your windshield wipers on without your headlights.

Let me rephrase for you slow learners...

IT IS ILLEGAL TO HAVE YOUR WINDSHIELD WIPERS FLAPPIN' AROUND WHETHER THERE'S SUN OR RAIN WITHOUT HAVING YOUR HEADLIGHTS ON.

This morning it was raining and everybody had their wipers on but no headlights. It was dark too! If you don't want me to run into you because I couldn't see you, then turn them on.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment