Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Movie Review: Legion

Warning: May contain spoilers. You've been warned.

When I first saw the trailer for this movie I thought it looked incredibly stupid and it freaked the shit out of me with the crazy grandma. I stand by the comments about the trailer. The actually movie, however, was great!

I needed Erik to explain certain things to me along the way, but it was a really good movie. 90% of the film takes place in the same location (a typical horror film) but this wasn't very horror-ish. I think it worked for this movie. I loved all of the characters (minus the mom). I even said out loud "if Audrey dies, I hate this movie." Lo and behold, she died. And the black guy died too.

So basically, don't get too attached to the minor characters in this film. They won't be around for long.

Otherwise, the movie was great. Action, blood, horror, love, fantasy, thrill. It had everything. Even religion... but that's not a plus.

When it came to the religion stuff, I had to ask Erik. It was stuff that was way over my narrow-minded head. But great movie. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment