Tuesday, May 25, 2010

And the winner of Dancing With the Star is NICOLE!!

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I'm so happy that the champion is Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls and her partner Derek Hough. Although, when the competition started, I wanted my dear Pamela Anderson to win (and she should've). Lol.

I'm so glad Evan 'America's Sweetheart' Lysacek did NOT win. I'm sorry, but he didn't deserve it. People only love him because he's an Olympic Champion and they think he's hott. 1. I'll bet a million bajillion imaginary money that he is gay. (I'm not normally like that, because I hate it when people do that to me, but I'm gonna do it this once). 2. He's no Michael Phelps. If Evan is an American Sweetheart for winning at the Olympics, then Michael Phelps is an American God. And I was sooo tired of him talking. He talks with such a monotone voice and he's boring. He's like an airhead. That's where I stand on him.

And then we didn't need more Olympians winning the title. Shawn Johnson, Apolo Anton Ohno, and Kristi Yamaguchi have all won Dancing With the Stars.

In the perfect world in my head (apart from the fantasy where Pam wins), Erin Andrews from ESPN would've been the runner up. I knew deep down she would get third, though. I loved her and Maks and their crazy relationship. They were so funny. He's her Russian. HE'S FROM UKRAINE, ERIN! Haha. So funny.

Kate Gosselin surprised me today with her return. She wasn't half-bad. Niecy and Pam were fucking HOTT!!! And I enjoyed Shannen Doherty. I'm sure she would've done really well if she wasn't voted off. She was like Pamela-good.

People keep giving Nicole shit because she's a professional dancer already. She's part of the Pussycat Dolls where she sings and dances. Okay, she's not a PROFESSIONAL dancer. They wouldn't have let her do the show if she were already good. She got 6's from Glen and such. So people need to back off. It's not as easy as it looks. And another thing... women have it so much harder in this competition. Don't get me wrong, men have it hard to... but when you get into the swing of leading and lifts and such, it probably isn't that hard. Women are critiqued so much more in my opinion. They have to dance around the men.

I think the funniest thing were my tweets during the show. I'm freaking psychotic during events like this and the Oscars. Here's the list of them:

The series finales of Biggest Loser and Dancing With the Stars are tonight. Which do I watch? #biggestloser #dwts

I'm gonna watch Dancing I think. #dwts

That tango was flawless, Nicole. #dwts

It's harder for women to dance. Men are just things to dance around. Nicole and Erin have it harder than evan. Should be recognized. #dwts

Damnit Erin! It was supposed to be you and Nicole in the final two. #dwts

@ErinAndrewsESPN I love you. You shouldve been in the final two with Nicole.

When Evan talks, I fall asleep. He's not a good public speaker. Say something interesting Evan!!! #dwts

Larry King just said he'd vote for Nicole but since Evan is an olympian, he deserves it. That's bullshit. So many Olympians have won already

Pissed Michael won the Biggest Loser. I liked Ashley and Darius more. #biggestloser (Biggest Loser's Season Finale was tonight as well)

That was hot. Both Niecy and my Pam!!!! #dwts

Yeah Nicole! Yeah!!!!!!!! @nicolescherzy #dwts

Wow Evan. I expected more from you. Nicole's got this. #dwts

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Nicole Scherzinger wins Dancing With the Stars!!!! My life is complete.

EVAN SUCKED, GET OVER IT! Everyone wanted him to win because he's America's sweetheart Olympian! DUMB! Yay Nicole #Dancing #dwts

Yeah, I'm so mean! Lol. Well, that was that. Can't wait til next season. This is the first season I actually followed closely. I hope they have just as big of stars next season!


No comments:

Post a Comment