Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Movie Review: Observe and Report

Warning: May contain spoilers. You've been warned.

I've wanted to see this movie for the longest time. Since it's release. But it's been a year since then and I couldn't remember why I wanted to see it so much. Hell, I didn't even know much about it. I knew Seth Rogan was in it and Anna Faris was in it.

I was disappointed. Mostly because Anna Faris had little screen time and she was a bitch.

Basically, all you need to know about this movie is that it is the R-Rated version of Paul Blart: Mall Cop.

It had its funny moments. I didn't care for Michael Peña or his funny accent. He was like Napoleon Dynamite's best friend Pedro.

Whatever. ...Glad I saw it. Probably won't see it again for a while. It's just a check off my to-do list.

✓ CHECK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment