Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Beat KGB!

You know... 542 542. Text any question and they'll answer it.

This was a couple months ago, but I texted them after watching an episode of The Beautiful Life: TBL. I wanted to know the name of song that is played during the credits. I searched for hours online and couldn't find a thing. I texted them and they responded about an hour later. They said that this happens sometimes, that they are unable to answer every question. No charge.

I just thought it was a funny story to share. I've texted them a couple of other times but that is the only question so far that they couldn't answer.

I ended up asking the question on the boards for the show on IMDb.com and I got a response with the answer within a couple hours. It's a song by Jupiter Rising. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment