Thursday, May 13, 2010

Movie Review: Law Abiding Citizen

Warning: May contain spoilers. You've been warned.

This was a very entertaining film. Notice how I say 'entertaining' as opposed to 'good.'

It was a good movie, however it was very cliché.

I'm so tired of the father that wants revenge. Really? How about a woman who wants revenge? Like The Brave One with Jodie Foster (well I guess that doesn't count, if you know what I mean ;)

I do like how everything played out though. Like how Gerard Butler got around and such. But ever since the judge shockingly died that horrific death, I kept anticipating everything to randomly blow up.

I also wasn't expecting the movie to be so gory and violent and full of such profanity. Jeez. I mean, I could handle it. I like that kind of stuff, but I wasn't anticipating it. It just looked like one of those clean, violent movies. Lol.

And Jamie Foxx needs to GO THE FUCK AWAY. I really hate him. Idiot. Ever since he released an album, he's all rapper and badass and whatnot. Really? You're not cool. Just because you released a hip-hop album doesn't make you gangster. Raven-Symoné released a rap album after she filmed the Cosby Show and before she began filming That's So Raven. She's normal... and amazing!

So, good movie. An entertaining film. Kind of predictable, kind of not. Lol. I'd buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment