Friday, July 16, 2010

If Sarah Connor got a third season...

Sometimes I hate television. It cancels the best shows. They keep shows like One Tree Hill going after dropping two of its most important characters and loses viewers, but cancels shows like Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles after it has a promising second season and season finale.

I understand that not many people watched because you really need to like the movies to have the urge to watch and understand the show. Lucky for me, I love the Terminator series. All four movies.

I was disappointed to hear that it was cancelled, but I guess I saw it coming. Because of the writer's strike, the first season was cut down to like 11 episodes or something like that, so it wasn't a very strong first season. Luckily, Fox picked them up for a second season and they had a full season. Then, even after the epic, cliffhanging season finale, they decide to cancel it. Boo.

I heard then that it was in talks to be picked up by the Syfy network, but that never happened. Now there's rumors that it will be released in a direct-to-DVD movie. As much as I would LOVE that, I don't see it happening. :(

I stumbled across an article today that reveals what would have happened in the third season, according to Thomas Dekker aka John Connor. It's worth a read. Some of it would've been really interesting to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment