Saturday, June 26, 2010

Random Tweets!

I'm gonna try something else. Every Saturday I'm gonna TRY to remember to post my most random tweets from the week. They should be pretty funny and random. Here we go!!

Okay, what the eff kind of face is this--> :3 <-- is that supposed to be a walrus?!

When I get married I'm going to have a hyphenated name like Leibfritz-Somethinzi. Like Catherine Zeta-Jones, Maddox Jolie-Pitt or Scooby-Doo

I live the song "One Day" in Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. It's so magical! Ima loser.

"We're going to have a beautiful garden party and you're not invited." #potc

Oh no... I'm laughing at George Lopez! Ugh. I'm communist!!

Let's all have sex. Right now!

Omg is Haley in jail?! Omg I need to stop watching this. I stopped when Lucas and Peyton left. #oth

You're the boss and I'm the nanny... You give me a raise and I'll give you one...!! Haha.

I need like a button that zaps people every time they piss me OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment