Monday, June 7, 2010

The MTV Movie Awards SUCKED!


What a waste of two hours. I'm not even kidding.

First off: holy eff-bomb. I don't know how many times they let the word 'fuck' slip. Between P Diddy, Mark Wahlberg, and the dad from Twilight, I couldn't even tell you how many times it slipped.

Now, let's see how well I did with predicting the winners:

Best Movie:
My guess: Avatar
Winner: New Moon

Best Kiss:
My guess: Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson
Winner: Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson

Best Fight:
My guess: Avatar
Winner: Obsessed

Best Villain:
My guess: Christoph Waltz
Winner: Tom Felton

Best WTF Moment:
My guess: Bill Murray
Winner: Ken Jeong

Biggest Badass Star:
My guess: Angelina Jolie
Winner: Rain

Best Scared-As-Shit Performance:
My guess: Katie Featherston
Winner: Amanda Seyfried

Best Breakout Star:
My guess: Zach Galifianaskis
Winner: Anna Kendrick

Best Female Performance:
My guess: Sandra Bullock
Winner: Kristen Stewart

Best Male Performance:
My guess: Daniel Radcliffe
Winner: Robert Pattinson

Best Comedic Performance:
My guess: Sandra Bullock
Winner: Zach Galifianaskis

Global Superstar:
My guess: Johnny Depp
Winner: Robert Pattinson

TWILIGHT WON EVERYTHING IT WAS UP FOR! Which I think is ridiculous. Anna Kendrick (who was in Twilight) even won Best Breakout Star for Up in the Air. I guarantee you that nobody who voted for her saw that movie. And Kristen Stewart beat Sandra Bullock's Oscar-winning performance! What the fuck is up with that?! And Robert Pattinson beat Johnny Depp (yeah, I said Johnny Depp) for Global Superstar. Johnny Depp has been Icabod Craine, The Mad Hatter, Jack Sparrow, Edward Scissorhands, and Willy Wonka and Robert Pattinson beat him with solely Edward Cullen. That's retarded. Teenagers need to learn that Twilight is not the best at everything.

I got 1 out of 12 right. That's stupid. Next year I'll be sure to just assume all Twilight nominees will win in their categories.

The one, ONE! good thing that came out of the movie awards was Tom Felton winning for Best Villain for Harry Potter. That's the first win for any Harry Potter movie at the MTV Movie Awards over the past 10 years. (That's 1 win out of 11 nominations) And I also loved the sneak peek at the new movies! I can't wait!

I enjoyed the honoring of Sandra Bullock. And she kissed Scarlett. Haha.

And finally, like when I watched the finale of Dancing with the Stars, here are my tweets during the awards show. I warn you, I get kind of mean and violent... :)

Ugh, a Jersey Shore-themed MTV Movie Awards. Dumb! JERSEY SHORE IS DUMB!

And here we go...

Who is this indian? Loser. #mtvmovieawards

What?! Kristen 'Trashy Whore' Stewart beat SANDRA!? What's wrong with America's teens! Dumb bitch. Stupid America#mtvmovieawards

The #mtvmovieawards have officially lost their credibility. This first win of the night proves how poorly educated America is.

I'm like borderline about to turn this shit off. Maybe I've outgrown these awards.

Haha. @TomCruise was hilarious. And Katie Holmes was there. See... he does let her out of the house.#mtvmovieawards

OH MY FUCKING GOOODDDD!!! HARRY FUCKING POTTERRRR!!! LOOKS FUCKING AMAAAZZZING!!! #harrypotter#mtvmovieawards

The Kiss Cam was hilarious!!! #mtvmovieawards

Woooooo Sandra Bullock!!!!!!! They kissed!!!! AAWWWW!!#mtvmovieawards

YAY Tom Felton won! Some good came out of this stupid awards show. #mtvmovieawards #harrypotter

Christina Aguilera really is a talented singer. There's no doubt about that. #mtvmovieawards

The past two hours sucked. I dont want to hear the words Twilight, New Moon, Edward, Bella, Jacob for the rest of the week #mtvmovieawards.

Twilight won everything it was up for. Including Anna Kendrick who was nominated for Up in the Air but was in Twilight. Dumb #mtvmovieawards

So... The MTV Movie Awards are officially STUPID!!! I'm done with them. I'll just stick with the Academy Awards where people take this shit seriously!

Here's a video of highlights surrounding Sandra Bullock:

No comments:

Post a Comment