Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Movie Review: Die Hard

Warning: May contain spoilers. You've been warned.

Ugh... my mom was right... this movie is good. Lol.

For years she's been telling me that I have to see this movie and I was like 'no, no, that's stupid... Bruce Willis is stupid... Everything is stupid.' Haha. But, at age 20, I decided to give it a chance and I rented it.

It was very, very good.

Bruce Willis is NOT my favorite actor, but this movie worked for him. I enjoyed watching him run around and kick ass.

And Alan Rickman was awesome! But you gotta feel bad for the guy because he's extremely good at portraying bad guys. How would you feel if you were told that you were only good at playing assholes? He hasn't been in a lot of HUGE movies but he was the villain in this movie, Professor Severus Snape in the Harry Potter series, and that grouchy caterpillar from the newest Alice in Wonderland.

I went to see Live Free or Die Hard at a drive in when it came out in 2007 and it didn't really interest me and we ended up leaving halfway through the movie, but after seeing this I'm really eager to see that one again after seeing Die Hard 2 and Die Hard With a Vengeance. (FYI: A fifth one is set to be released in 2012.)

So, Die Hard... GREAT ACTION MOVIE!

For fun I've added this clip from Family Guy making fun of Alan Rickman! Watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment