Thursday, July 15, 2010

Movie Review: The Crazies

Warning: May contain spoilers. You've been warned.

Holy. Crap. This was some freaky shit.

But, yet, some of it is just freaking hilarious.

"Did Peter call?" Haha.

Sadly I've seen this storyline before, but in different movies: people act crazy (The Happening), become zombie-like (Zombieland), running from a virus (I Am Legend), blowing up the city in the end to stop of the spread (AVP:R - Alien vs. Predator: Requiem). See.

It was still entertaining though, from what I saw of it… (I was scared ;)

Typical that everyone dies except the main two. To bad Danielle Panabaker died. :( I did, however, enjoy seeing Timothy Olyphant in a major role. He doesn't deserve a blockbuster (quite yet), but I'm glad he got to star in his own horror movie. That's a step in the right direction.

The movie was entertaining and quite scary so I recommend seeing it, if that's your thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment