Thursday, July 1, 2010

Movie Review: Adventureland

Warning: May contain spoilers. You've been warned.

I enjoyed it.

You know... Jesse Eisenberg and Kristen Stewart were put on this Earth for these kind of movies. And only these movies.

Jesse does a good job of being completely awkward. (Same with Kristen). He's exactly like Michael Cera. They're both completely awkward and the same in every movie.

I like that Ryan Reynolds was in the movie but I didn't care for his character for obvious reasons.

I also liked that this movie took place in the 80s and they did a really good job with it! I also liked the seriousness of this movie. It was definitely more drama than comedy and I expected 100 percent comedy since the director also worked on Superbad.

So yeah, it was a good movie. A lot of drugs which I could've done without, but still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment