Sunday, July 18, 2010

Movie Review: Die Hard 2

Warning: May contain spoilers. You've been warned.

Well, they did an office building... so obviously the next thing on the todo list was airport.

✓ Check!

Very entertaining movie. How Bruce Willis manages to stay alive is beyond me.

One thing I particularly like was that the entire cast returned. John McClaine, his wife, the cop in LA that was in Family Matters, and the asshole reporter. Bonus!: we get future "NYPD Blue" star Dennis Franz.

The action was intense! The icicle through the eye made me turn away from the screen. And the guy who got his throat cut. Eeeek.

I did not see that twist coming when the army turned out to be bad. I was watching the clock on the DVD player and it said there was still an hour left and I couldn't understand how when the army was on it's way to beat the bad guys! Guess not.

Next, I need to rent Die Hard with a Vengeance and Live Free or Die Hard. What I'm not looking forward to in Vengeance is that his wife is not in the movie (although I do not know the circumstances yet such as a death but there's a 95% chance it's a divorce). And I'm not looking forward to the fact that Live Free or Die Hard is PG-13... That really pisses me off. It's going to be more conservative and that means less "fucks." Boo. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment