Saturday, July 3, 2010

New Harry Potter Poster!!!

Oh my god. This has been like the greatest week of my life! No joke!

First the trailer on Monday, LEGO Harry on Tuesday (although I haven't gotten it yet because they don't make it for PS2!), and now today we have the first poster for the new Harry Potter movies! And I love it!!

They made it so epic-looking! It's awesome. The tagline and everything.

Is it sad that seeing the castle all destroyed like that is kind of making me really want to cry? It's like completely destroyed. But at the same time it looks so much better than the original. Take a look at the side-by-side below. The castle in the seventh movie looks somewhat different from the one from 10 years ago. Keep in mind that the two pictures are from completely different angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment